Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sociology

Title :
       Choose ONE (1) topic Sociology and discuss how to manage that problem.

This short semester I take Sociology subject and Malaysian studies. Well, at first my impression was like "Do I have to study back 'SEJARAH'?!! "
Hahahaha, well I guest most of students that more into science and math, don't really like history, and vice versa.

This Sociology subject is a study of interaction between groups and individuals in human society. The team society refers to a range of external factors that influence our believes and behaviors. To put it simple, Sociology is the study of social problem.

The title looks simple, but I already take 1 week to think on the suitable topic that I would like to discuss. Either I choose to discuss about culture or sociology and health.  Well, the topic sociology and health are more interesting for me, but I still think what should I talk about this topic. (hahaha, clueless). Anyway, don't simply give up, good luck Afon!!! (cheering for myself, so my mood will be increase and I can get the idea).
"Never let your head hang down. Never give up or sit down and grieve. Find another way."
                                                                                                                        ~Satchel Paige~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers