Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hi. My old post, I already delete it, since it always reminding me to my old self, which is always put me at back.

Currently I'm studying at MSU, Management Science University in Malaysia. I'm taking Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. My work scope mostly dealing with patients sample. I can work at pathology lab, microbe lab, parasite lab, biochemistry lab, hematology lab, immunology and serology lab, and other labs. Depends with the employment opportunities. Well, I have another 1 and half years to finish up my study here. After that,  I think I want to fill myself with experience first then continue my study. Well, there is a phrase ,
The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” 
 by Eleanor Roosevelt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers