Saturday, May 18, 2013

Exam week!!

EXAM

The most feared word for students. Students who have made through preparations will also feel stress and scared with the exam.

Why?

1. Students afraid to fail.
2. Parents might scold them.
3. Cannot continue their studies (not able to go to the courses or schools they prefer or have to repeat subjects).
4. Want to feel superior, acknowledged by other peoples.
5. Scare if you cannot achieve certain pointer, you cannot get scholarship.

For me, I think it is better to be prepare from the beginning. Start from early semester, prepare your mind and manage your time for study and revision. The simple way how to remember is by APPLYING WHAT YOU STUDY IN YOUR DAILY LIFE.

My exam will be start on May, 21 and 23. Malaysian studies and Sociology. After that, continue with holidays. Yahhhh, so happy but I would not overjoy since my exam not finish yet.

Next semester, I will be in fourth sem, and take 8 subjects and also will be getting busy since I join Theater's club and DMLT's club. More and more activity will be done in this semester.
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time"
                                                                                               ~Thomas A. Edison~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers